Dernier PHD comics

mercredi 28 mars 2007

Swiss Joke du jour

A boy was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said:
"If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beutiful princess". The boy bents over,
picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week". The boy took the frog
out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess,
I'll stay with you and do anything you want". Again the boy took the frog
out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally the frog asked: "What is it? I've told you I'am a beautiful princess,
that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why don't you
kiss me?"

The boy said "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for
girlfriends, but a talking frog, that's really cool".

Aucun commentaire: